Monday, January 6, 2014

Senior Project: The Holiday

1. Over the break, I continued to go to my mentorship except for the days it was closed. I went no more or no less than I normally would. I also read more articles although i did not take cornell notes on my topic.

2. The most important things I learned from continuing to go to my mentorship was the normal things such as how the dentist scrapes off plaque and works on other details. Some other new things I learned dealt with how to get rid of cavities and why the process dentists use work. My source was Dr. Rita Patel (DDS) who has been a dentist for over a decade.

3. I would probably talk to my mentor Dr. Rita Patel mainly because I know that she is really knowledgeable and she has already taught me so already. Another reason I would interview her is because my EQ is based more on a business perspective on how to run a profitable dentist, and Dr. Rita Patel owns her own dentist office which she has been successfully running for about a decade or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment