Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Blog 3: Topic Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Goals

 Due Date:   Friday 8/23 by 8AM
Punit Patel 
Dentistry

1. My topic is Dentistry.

2.  I-Poly Citizen : I plan to be a great I-Poly students by being responsible by coming to school on time every day. I also plan to be helpful by not only attending I-Poly events to raise money for the senior class, but also helping my fellow senior classmates and ASB by helping clean and set up for the events.

Effective Learner : I plan to be an effective learner by being prepared and having all my materials in class the day I need them by putting them in my backpack or car the night before. I also plan to keep up my grades from last year which were all Approaching Exemplary except one, which was proficient. 

Effective User of Technology : I plan to be an effective user of technology by only using my technology for academic things in class such as dictionaries and emails and web pages instead of games and texting. Furthermore, I plan to incorporate technology such as power points in presentations in class.

Effective Communicator : I plan to listen to my peers and what they have to say and communicate properly and with them as well as teachers. I also plan to be an effective communicator by giving everyone a fair ammount to speak without interruptions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment