Thursday, August 15, 2013

Blog Assignment # 2 Summer Mentorship


Title:  Summer Mentorship Component
Due Date: Monday, August 19th by 8AM
Punit Patel
Dentistry

Literal

1. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvHSxJ3-1stOdEJiU1h6MklrYmdRQnNMb0FaRkpLc0E#gid=0

2. Rita Patel (909) 624-7222

3.

  • How many years of college does it take to become a dentist?

  • What are some tips to successfully owning a dental firm?


Interpretive

4. The most important thing I gained from this experience is that it takes hard work and determination and passion to become a successful dentist and to run a dental firm. Because of this experience I am a hundred percent sure I want to pursue this career and I will be ready on my first day of college and dental school.

Applied

5. What I did during my mentorship helped me pick this topic because for one I enjoy this very much and I want to research it and interpretive it more so I know and understand what I am up against. I have no doubts about this topic and about this career.

No comments:

Post a Comment