Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A New Skill at the Dentist

Today when I went to the dentist I started to file the patient files like always but Dr. Patel told me that I was going to do something a bit different. Se taught me how to electronically organize the patients names, insurance, and their payment bills and more. I also was answering the phone while I was doing this. The phone part was pretty simple but the computer part was a bit tougher. After about an hour, I was called by Dr. Patel because she needed help with the patients. She also told me that I should get familiar with all the tools and the tool names so when she asks for a tool I can easily find it and give it to her when she asks for them. I also scheduled my second interview today. Overall, today was a very productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment