Thursday, October 3, 2013

Blog 7: Independent Compontent 1 Approval

1. I  plan to do my 30 hours at my mentorship place. I am going to do additional mentorship hours for my independent component. During my mentorship and my additional hours for the independent component, I shadow an expert in Dentistry in my field all day helping her out with patients and observing what goes on in a day of a dentist's life. I also do some technical things like filing, organizing patients information in the computers, doing an "inquiry" on a patients history, and more.

2. Too show evidence that I completed my extra hours and what I have learned, I can provide proof though picture and logs.

3. What I am doing will help me go more in depth by getting a chance to view more situations for the patients, get a better and more thorough experience of what a dentist goes through in a normal and abnormal days, and get more used to the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment