Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Mentorship

Today I went to the dentistry and knew I had a long day ahead of me. The first thing I did was label all the new patients files with stickers so I could organize them alphabetically. After filing about 200 files, I had to check patient insurance. I had to check if the patients still had health care and it covered what they came to the dentistry to do. After I used p 3 hours doing all of that, Dr. Patel said she needed my help with the patients and I learned a new skill. I learned how to mix the fluid like substance that goes onto your teeth that helps get rid of cavities. Honestly, its not that hard, I just have to be careful when I crush it to put it into their teeth. Other than that, I operated the suction and it was a quiet, yet hectic day at the dentistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment