Thursday, April 24, 2014

Strange Meeting at Dentistry

When I went today I saw my aunt unexpectedly and it turns out that she had an appointment and her dentist was Dr. Patel. It was weird and cool at the same time that I got to operate inside her mouth. I got to say, she needs to brush more. She came in for a teeth whitening/deep cleaning session, which interestingly deal exactly with what my first answer is. I got to practice more on my first answer and get more information about it. Other than that, after I finished filing the patient files, I followed Dr. Patel around acting as her assistant. I got to say that I am getting really used to this and getting a real feel of what it’s like to be a dentist and I even have started to remember a couple of patients that usually come to the dentistry. In addition, Dr. Patel is still helping me answer my second and third answer. She is giving me useful information, tips, and resources and she is a great help in me learning more about my answers and more about dentistry.


No comments:

Post a Comment