Thursday, April 24, 2014

Independent Component 2

Literal
(a) I, Punit Patel, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.
(b) Dr. Patel and Essential Skills for Dentists
Davenport, Elizabeth S., Gareth J. Holsgrove, Peter A. Mossey, and David R. Stirrups. Essential Skills For Dentists. New York: Oxford UP, 2006. Print.
(c) Done
(d) I have done many things in my independent component 2. The first being was that Dr. Patel helped me come up with my second and third answers. She guided me through all the information I needed and where to get it from. She provided expert tips and resources. While I am at the dentistry doing my mentorship/independent component, she always teaches me useful things that help me toward my second and third answers and my whole topic overall. I am basically her assistant while I am over there and I follow her around assisting her in the operating rooms as well as file the patient's files that need to be filed.

Interpretive
These are pictures of the files that I have to put away and pull out when we are starting and finishing with every patient. The other picture is of one of the operating rooms which I have to sanitize quickly after every use before the next patient comes. This proves my 30 hours of work.



Applied
This component has helped me answer my EQ by giving me my second and third answer. Dr. Patel is the one who helped me come up with the answers to answer my EQ. She guided me through the whole process and gave me all the information I needed and more. This component truthfully has really helped me greatly in my senior project.

No comments:

Post a Comment