Thursday, February 6, 2014

Independent Component 1

Literal
a. I, Punit Patel, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.
b. My mentor, Rita V. Patel helped me out the most.
c. completed
d. I usually follow around Dr. Patel helping her out with the patients and seeing what patients come and their different reasons for coming to the dentistry. When not many patients were present, I would usually be filing.

Interpretive


This is me following Dr. Patel in the patient rooms and me filing the loads of patient files.

Applied
My independent component really helped me find answers to my EQ and it really helped me out on my presentation two. For example, I first learned about fluoride from Dr. Patel, yet along many other things such as teeth whitening and other dental treatments. I feel without my mentorship and independent component, I would not have been able to find information or experience things I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment