Thursday, February 13, 2014

Independent Component 2 Approval

1. I plan on doing more mentorship hours for my second part of my independent component. During my mentorship I have several responsibilities. Some include operating the suction machine and helping Dr. Patel in the patient rooms and others include sterilizing all the equipment before patients get into the room. I follow Dr. Patel everywhere and leantant new things as she operates on different patients.

2.  Other than my mentorship log, Dr. Patel let's me take pictures of when I am helping her out. I will prove my 30 hours of work with the picture I take.

3. My mentorship will help me explore my topic more in depth because I get to see all aspects of dentistry from running a dental office to treating pictures and it will also allow me to get more answers to my essential question.

4. Done

No comments:

Post a Comment